Roof trusses offer design flexibility in terms of size and shape. They are also environmentally friendly, durable and cost-effective. In Canada, wood roof trusses are the preferred choice for over 90% of new home construction.
Our Engineered Roof Truss Solutions Offer:
- Faster on-site assembly
- Greater design flexibility
- Precision-fitted trusses that are strong and built by experienced craftsmen
- Uncompromising commitment to quality wood and workmanship
- All metal hangers required to carry the calculated bearing load for each truss
- A complete set of engineered documents
Our job is to design and manufacture the most efficient truss layout and structural design for each element of the roof system. Our technologists are experts at designing roof trusses.
ROOF TRUSS TYPES
When it comes to building a roof, there are a variety of truss designs to choose from. Ultimately, the type of truss used will depend on factors such as the size of the roof, the desired aesthetic, and the building materials being used. Below are the different types of trusses we carry.
CAD Drawings for our Client, Mission Building Supplies
(Click/tap on the image to open the gallery)